9 - 15 Months
- A Group Leader experiences a “Call to Adventure” to travel with students
- The Group Leader chooses a destination and a timeline
- School approval and travel dates are solidified
7 - 9 Months
- With the help of Global Explorers, promotion and recruiting take place
- Student/Parent information sessions are held
- The participants are finalized and excited for travel!
- The group’s fundraising efforts begin
1 - 6 Months
- The Group Leader implements the preparatory curriculum
- With the help of Global Explorers, pre-travel essentials are arranged (flights, passports, immunizations, etc.)
- The group continues their fundraising efforts
Expedition7 - 18 days having the time of your life!
1 - 4 Months
- Participants plan and execute their Global Citizenship Project